Tuesday 29 September 2015

MAKEUP STARTER ESSENTIALS

Ok so firstly I'd like to start with I don't really wear makeup, only when I do dance and drama schows but other than that I don't wear it. Secondly I don't want to offend anyone with this post its only my opinion and if you like a brand that I do t then go ahead and keep on using it this is just my opinion.

So if your knew at makeup like I am and want to start wearing it then you'll probably want a small budget. So somewhere like Boots or Superdry, any drugstore is good but here's a few brands and products I'd suggest: 

FOUNDATION - RIMMEL MATCH PERFECTION 
 

SETTING POWDER - RIMMEL STAY MATTE PRESSED POWDER

EYEBROWS - e.l.f BROW KIT


MASCARA - MAX FACTOR 2000 CALORIE 

EYELINER - MISS SPORTY 24H PUMP UP LINER

EYESHADOW PALATTES - THE BALM NUDE TUDE PALATTE

                                           THE BALM JOVI ROCKSTAR PALATTE


LIPSTICK - Loreal do really good lipsticks, so do Soap and Glory but it comes down to what colour you want and preference. 

Hope you find this useful 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment