Tuesday 16 February 2016

MUNZ SWISS CHOCOLATE BAR - REWEIW

ŶSo my step dad brought home some Swiss chocolate bars named Munz. the ones me and my brother had were Hazelnut flavour which is known as prügeli flavour in the language it was in. At first I thought that it would have a strong hazelnut taste however it barely had one. The inside of the chocolate bar was soft but not melting and it had a chocolat coat over that. That chocolate coating had small hazelnut bits in them and they crunched when you came across them. 
Overall I really like this chocolate bar and would defiantly eat it again and would be curious to try other flavours because I know there's a plain chocolate aswell that I havnt tried yet but I defiantly recommend MUNZ PRÜGELI.

--THE BAR I TRIED IS THE DARKER BLUE ONE--





No comments:

Post a Comment