Tuesday 12 January 2016

2016 PLANS

So I thought I'd do a post where I let u guys know about my future plans for this year.

So firstly I'm actually going to LONDON!!!!!!☺️πŸ˜„ 

This was something I've wanted to do for ages but let me explain. So I've been to London quite a few times but I really wanted to go on a school trip of with my friends and that's exactly what I get to do!!! So in April im going to London on a school trip where we go see a west end show, the art gallery etc......but we also get to go shopping so I'm so excited for that but I'm also excited because I'm going with my best friend! 
So when I'm in London I'll be doing daily posts on waht we do like I did in the summer.


Next I'm going to IRELAND/ NORTHAN IRELAND!!!

So in the summer holidays I'm going to Ireland for a wedding but then I'm going to see my family in Northan Ireland after that for a few days but my new baby sisters getting christened there so that will. E amazing!! 
Again I'll do a daily post while I'm there letting you know about what I get up to. 


Finally I'm going to NORTHAN IRELAND FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!

This will be my first Christmas away from home but I'll be with my family and it will be so much fun!!! 
P.S. I think I'll be doing BLOGMAS.


Hope you liked this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment